What to expect:
- Memory and Meds – 10 Medications that may cause Memory Loss
- Memory Terror – 10 Warning Signs of Alzheimer’s vs. Age-related Memory Loss
- Memory Tips – 10 Helpful Techniques to Improve Your Memory
- Memory Training – Memory Programs available for Memory Improvement
A Short Workshop for Short Memories
Participants will learn how to…
- Remember Names and Faces with Confidence!
- Reduce Absentmindedness!
- Remember Lists of Items, in sequence, forwards and backwards!
- Remember Errands and Appointments, quickly and easily … and more!
A workshop for business professionals, teachers, executives, and anyone else who desires to improve their memories for Names and Faces in 3 simple and easy steps. Have you ever been introduced to someone and 5 seconds later you couldn’t remember their name? If so, you’re not alone! In fact, forgetting names is the number one memory complaint among adults. Not only can forgetting names be embarrassing, but it can hurt in business, and ultimately cost you money. This workshop will help you solve that problem immediately!
A Short Seminar for Short Memories
- 3 “Rs” of Remembering
- 3 Keys to Remembering Almost Anything
- Remember Lists of Items, any length
- 5 Rules for Remembering Names
- 5 Ways to Defeat Absentmindedness
Super Student Memory Workshop
It’s definitely for those who want to raise their grades, remember reading material with greater recall, and increase their vocabulary, especially SAT, FCAT, and other aptitude type tests. In this dynamic 6 hour memory skill workshop, students will learn effective methods of memory improvement that will enable them to:
- Have a longer recall on all reading material
- Remember names and faces with confidence (a life skill for all students)
- Remember Reading Material and Vocabulary faster and with greater recall
- Reduce absentmindedness
- Remember graphic material: maps and locations
- Remember formulas: math, general science, algebraic, chemistry, etc.
- Remember American, European, and World history
- Remember Law, Politics, Art, Literature, and MORE!
Shortcut Spanish Seminar
This event is an introduction to the Spanish language and will provide participants with an instant Spanish vocabulary of more than 5,000 words that they already know! They will also learn:
- Conversational Spanish
- How to read and write Spanish
- Basic needs
- Survival expressions
Scripture Memory Workshop
Learn how to remember:
- Any Bible verse, word for word
- Any Bible chapter, thought for thought
- All books of the Bible, in or out of order
- Anything desired to be remembered from the Bible